Reach a global market with ebook publishing
Our one-stop ebook publishing and distribution service makes publishing your ebook easy. Reach new customers all over the world quickly and cost-effectively through our expansive distribution network.
Best of all, you earn 100% of the net profit on the global sales of each book – forever. You also have full control over your accounts. You can monitor your book sales, change your pricing, add author information, run sales campaigns, and check your earnings whenever you want to.
All our services are backed by personalised, one-on-one customer support. We’re just an email or phone call away.
REACH THE LARGEST EBOOK RETAILERS IN THE WORLD!
Features of our ebook publishing service
- Simple and affordable pricing.
- Correct file preparation for proper ebook conversion.
- Ebook files that conform with industry best practices and bookstore requirements.
- Reflowable Kindle and ePub formats, as well as fixed layout KF8 (Kindle), fixed layout ePub3 (for non-Amazon stores), PDF ebooks, and Digimags.
- Ebook files that are tested before they are uploaded and that conform with industry best practices and bookstore requirements.
- The ease of having us upload your files for distribution through major online stores. We set your metadata, pricing, royalty options, payment details, and more.
- ISBN assignment for each ebook version.
- Representation in the world’s largest ebook retailers.
- 100% of the profit from the sale of all books after bookstore discounts have been deducted.
- DRM protection for Kindle, ePub & PDF.
- Full ownership and control of your bookstore accounts, including pricing, book details, and monthly sales reports.
- Convenient pay-as-you-go, add-on services.
- Optional editing, cover design, and print-on-demand services.
- Full customer support.
Why use Quickfox’s ebook conversion service?
As a professional production service, our priority is to ensure that your book displays correctly across a range of devices, and that your customers have a satisfying reading experience. A happy customer is more likely to generate referrals for your current book, and repeat business for your next one. A dissatisfied customer, on the other hand, can quickly scupper your promotional efforts by posting a negative review.
With non-fiction ebook conversions, we don’t just convert – we first check your book formatting to ensure that it will translate into a user-friendly and functional ebook. Critical input of this kind is generally not offered by run-of-the-mill ebook conversion services. We also advise you of the format best suited to your type of book and choice of distribution platform, when needed.
We offer conversion into all major ebook formats: reflowable ebooks (Kindle & ePub), fixed layout ebooks (Kindle KF8 and ePub3), PDF and digimag format. In the case of digimags (also known as e-zines and flipbooks), we offer optional online hosting.
You can choose a platform-assigned ISBN (e.g. one assigned by Amazon or Smashwords) or you can obtain your own ISBN, which will be linked to your name and list you as the publisher. Should you choose the latter, we can apply for one on your behalf, insert the ISBN into your ebook metadata, and take care of your Legal Deposit, for a nominal fee.
Cover design and editing
Do you still need editing services, cover design, and book interior formatting? Try Quickfox Pro, our full publishing solution, or Quickfox Go, our a la carte services option.
How long does ebook publishing take?
Basic text-only ebook conversions (fiction, biographies and simple non-fiction) and uploading onto international platforms can take anything from 5–10 working days. More complex conversions can take 10–15 working days.
Bear in mind that while some stores will display your book on their shelves relatively quickly (Amazon takes from 8 to 12 hours to go live) other stores may take slightly longer.
How much does it cost?
We offer various ebook publishing and distribution packages, depending on your needs. Some packages allow you to add print-on-demand (POD) distribution to the ebook package. Preferential pricing is offered to clients using our Quickfox Pro publishing solution as part of a larger package.
Should you wish to know more about the distribution options best-suited to your book, we recommend a half-hour or full-hour publishing consultation.