Resigning from your job and buying a business will most probably be the biggest decision you ever make in your life, and the one with the greatest impact. A good decision will mean a better life for you and your family – but a bad decision could cost you everything, possibly even your retirement.
It is imperative that you ask the right questions and arm yourself with the correct information when assessing whether to buy a business, and what business it is that you should be buying.
Some of the questions you will need to ask are:
- Am I cut out to be my own boss and what skills will I require?
- How much should I be paying for the business and what gross profit could I expect?
- How do I know whether the business is truly sound?
- What must I pay special attention to when assessing the business and its financials?
- Why do I need a business plan and what should be covered in it?
Business broker, Peter Bond, will expertly guide you through the potential minefield of business-buying by covering most of the common issues you’re likely to come across. He explains in simple and easy-to-understand terms exactly what one should consider when choosing to go this route. By following his guidance, you will have a greater chance of making the right decisions and experiencing all the joys and benefits of being your own boss and owning your own business.