QUICKFOX PRO: The professional one-stop publishing solution
QUICKFOX PRO is a complete one-stop publishing solution for authors and companies requiring professional editing, production, printing and e-publishing. With Quickfox Pro your book will meet the trade quality standards required for bookstore and library distribution, locally and internationally, and will result in a product that reflects well on you within your industry, and among clients and peers.
The Quickfox Pro solution is suited to all book types, from simple one colour paperbacks through to hardcover, full colour coffee-table books.
The Quickfox Pro solution is best suited to:
- Entrepreneurial authors
- Subject specialists
- Businesses or business professionals
- Published authors
- Authors requiring bookstore distribution
- Speakers and life coaches looking to expand their brand
- Professional boards and committees
- Training and educational institutions
Typical projects may include:
- mainstream books (business, academic, self-help, motivational, children's, recipe, etc)
- social responsibility books
- commemorative books
- training and development manuals
- operational and procedures manuals
- educational books
- resource materials
- company history books
- online training courses and materials
What does Quickfox Pro include?
Quickfox Pro combines all book and publication production and publishing services in one, seamless solution. In other words, you hand us your raw manuscript and we will carefully shepherd it through the entire editing, production and printing/e-conversion process to produce a final trade-quality product that meets your publishing requirements. Some steps in the process, such as manuscript evaluation, are optional, but recommended.
Quickfox Pro offers the following key services:
- Manuscript evaluation
- Editing and/or overwriting
- Book cover design and makeup
- Book interior design and formatting
- ISBN assignment and barcode generation
- Inserting copyright information
- eBook creation
- Digital and litho printing
- Publishing and marketing advice and support
- Full project management from start to finish
- Listing in online stores for local and international distribution
- Referral to book marketers for bookstore marketing and distribution
- Book video trailer production
- Marketing support materials
How much does Quickfox Pro cost?
Because this is a custom publishing solution, a cost is established once we have viewed your manuscript and determined what is required to create a product that meets professional book publishing standards.
A rough idea of average publishing costs and services can be found by downloading our Company Information Brochure. Once you have reviewed these costs, and if they are within your budgetary means (or you believe you can obtain the relevant sponsorships or funding), you can request a more accurate quote by completing our online Quickfox Pro Publishing Quotation Request.
Generating a publishing estimate may take anything between 3 and 7 working days.
How long does it take to publish a book?
Once you have a completed manuscript to hand over, it can take anything from 2 to 4 months to create a final, printed book or ebook. This includes editing, production and printing.
You like what you hear – how do you get going?